The Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, Zainab Ahmed, said on Sunday that Dangote…
Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019-2020 is a massive recruitment exercise for numerous job positions. This page will provide detailed information on the application process and requirement and will provide guidelines on how to apply.
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully incorporated organization with participation across a wide range of business sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current business sectors include Cement; Sugar; Beverages; Salt; Noodles; Flour; Poly Products; Pasta; Transportation and Properties with new interests and innovations in the Oil and Gas; Telecommunication; Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
Interested candidates have been asking several questions about the Dangote Refinery vacancies. Some of these questions include:
- Is the Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019-2020 currently on?
- How can I apply for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Is the application form for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Where can I obtain the form for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are required for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019-2020?
Dangote Refinery Recruitment Complete Guide
These questions will be answered in this post. Additional information that will guide your application for the Dangote Refinery will also be supplied.
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment – Apply Here
- NNPC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Army Recruitment – Apply Here
- Npower Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment – Apply Here
- EFCC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment – Apply Here
- NIMC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nabda Recruitment – Apply Here
- NYSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- FRIN Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Here
- When is the deadline for the Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Field Engineer, Offsite Operations
- Panel Officer, Offsite Operations
- CPP Field Engineer, Electrical
- Area Head, ISBL Units
- CPP Field Engineer, Mechanical
- CPP Shift Incharge
- CPP Field Officer
- CPP Field Officer, Electrical
- Shift Incharge Personnel, Utility
- CPP Panel Officer
- CPP Production Manager
- CPP Plant Head
- Production Manager, Offsite Operations
- Field Engineer, Utility
- Shift Incharge, Offsite Operations
- Utility Head
- Field Operator – Offsite Operations
- Shift Field Engineer – ISBL Units
- Panel Officer, Utility
- Production Manager, Utility
- Field Engineer, ISBL Units
- Panel Officer, ISBL Units
- Area Incharge Officer, ISBL Units
- Piling and Stone Colums Supervisor
- Civil Engineer
- Assistant Manager, Civil
- Construction Health and Safety Officer
- Material Maintenance Supervisor
- Construction Equipment Operation Manager
- Construction Manager
- Heater Reformer
- Heater Reformer, Construction
- Piping Construction Manager
- QA QC Manager
- QA/QC Supervisor
- Construction Material Supervisor
- Piping Construction Supervisor
- Construction Materials Manager
- Planning Manager
- Planning Supervisor
- Painting and Insulation Manager
- Equipment Packaging and ODC Manager
- Structural Steel Manager
- Material Supervisor
- Equipment Package Supervisor
- Piping Manager
- Materials Manager
- Piling and Stone Columns Manager
- Structural Steel Supervisor
- Equipment Erection Supervisor
- Equipment Erection General Manager
- Piling and Stone Columns General Manager
- Piping Supervisor
- Area Project Manager
PDP Reacts To Dethronement of Sanusi As Emir of Kano
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has called the dethronement of Emir Muhammad Sanusi II, by the Kano state government a huge political blunder.
The PDP in a statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, stated that the timing of the action is worrisome.
The statement read: “The PDP however calls for calm and circumspection from all quarters, especially, given the security and political stability concerns in our nation.”
Recall that the State Government dethroned Muhammad Sanusi II over what it described as disrespect of lawful instructions from Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano State and other lawful authorities.
Just few hours after he was removed, a new Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero, was immediately appointed by the state government as the 15th Emir of Kano to replace Sanusi.
The Peoples Democratic Party further noted the deposition of Emir Muhammad Sanusi II by the Kano state government at a time that the nation is battling worsening insecurity challenges shows the insensitivity and poor appraisal of core national stability issues by the All Progressives Congress (APC) administration.
The PDP, however called for calm and circumspection from all quarters, especially, given the security and political stability concerns in the nation
Women Exchange Blows Over Toilet Roll As Coronavirus Causes Shortage
A video has surfaced online showing the moment three women physically assaulted each other over a pack of toilet rolls as Coronavirus causes shortage.
The incident, according to reports, happened in Australia as citizens of the country are stocking up on supplies just in case the worst happens and it is leading to altercations.
The video shows one of the women with a trolley stacked with packs of toilet rolls in a shopping centre and the other woman wanted only one pack but she wouldn’t agree.
As she also desperately needed some of the scarce product, she insisted to get one at all cost, resulting in an altercation and physical attacks.
The Australian police have charged the women over the fight.
More than 102 000 people have been infected and the death toll keeps increasing by the day.
Former President Obasanjo Speaks On Removal Of Sanusi As Emir of Kano
A former President, Olusegun Obasanjo has broken his silence following the dethronement of Sanusi as the Emir of Kano. Recall that Governor Abdullahi Ganduje-led governement on Monday dethroned Sanusi as Emir of Kano for being disrespectful to lawful authorities.
Reacting, Obasanjo in a statement he personally signed on Monday, said Sanusi’s dethronment was good and bad. According to him, the dethronment is good because Sanusi has paid the price.
The statement, which was shared by Senator Dino Melaye on Twitter reads, “I woke up this morning and after my morning exercise and meeting with my staff, I heard the sad and good news of your removal by the Executive Counicl of the Kano State Government.
“It is sad because it is underserved, it is good because you have paid the price. My prayer is that God should give you the fortitude and the courage to continue in the path that you have chosen for yourself in the best interest of our country and humanity.
“Please accept, Your Royal Highness the assurance of my highest consideration.”
Meanwhile, one of the sons of late Emir of Kano, Ado Bayero, Aminu Ado Bayero was immediatemy named as the 15th Fulani Emir of the state.